Wednesday, January 31, 2018

How did it get to almost-February?? I know I had my head down working on revisions but somehow Feb has snuck up on me. I surfaced to take a look at the reviews of A Proposal to Secure His Vengeance and was thrilled to find 7 - 7!! great reviews on Amazon and there's a really fabulous one over on the Mills and Boon site -

A Stunning read!!
*****
This is hugely enjoyable. A book to savour like a fine wine. An example of a highly accomplished author at the top of their game. The writing comes across the page as effortlessly readable. Assured storytelling at it's very best.
Raoul Cardini is a hero who delivers from the start, dominating the book. I highly recommend this potentially as of the finest in the Kate Walker vintage!!
Read it now!!

Thank you so much Karim Lalani  - I'm just thrilled you enjoyed Raoul's story so much.
Now I need to focus on sorting out a trip to York with the other writer in the family while I act as PA. That's the rest of the week seen to.

My DH  and his co-author  Stuart Gibbon - former senior police detective and now running The Gib Consultancy  are giving a talk  at Waterstone's in York  from 7pm

Historical crime writer Stephen Wade and former Senior Police Detective Stuart Gibbonhave teamed up to write The Crime Writer's Casebook, an essential companion for anyone interested in crime, whether historical or modern-day. It features true crime case studies and explains how crime investigation has evolved throughout the centuries. 

This is a unique opportunity to hear extracts from the book and to ask questions of two leading experts in their field.


PS If you can't make York - then there's a second talk in Waterstone's in  Harrogate on 16th February   at 18.30 pm


No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts