Friday, September 11, 2015

Afternoon post

This just arrived at the door.

It's an excitement that never gets old.  I still haven't see the UK edition of Destined for the Desert King  but I do have my hands on the Harlequin Presents  edition.




Also - discovered this  Harlequin Manga  comic - in English - version of The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife is coming out next week.


 And then there was the Australian collection - the Notorious Alcolars   also out this month. It's a great  book day!

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

How exciting!!

Kate Walker said...

It is always exciting, Mary! I never get tired of seeing new editions of my books.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts