Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Good news

So the good news I want to share with you is that I just heard from my editor and she loved the revisions I sent her and so Nabil and Aziza's story will now be published in December 2015 - with the fabulous title of Destined for The Desert King  (I love that title!)

I thought this was my 63rd title, but, after checking my web site  and counting up it turns out that it's my 64th! - How did I lose count of everything?   Which means that I'm now about to launch into my 65th book!   Hard to believe, but that's what's coming up.

In case you hadn't realised,  Destined for The Desert King will follow on from  A Question of Honour. Nabil is the man (little more than a boy really) that Clementina was supposed to have married but he  rejected her for someone else.   He's grown up a lot  since then, this books takes place 10 years later  and a lot has happened to him in that time!

My editor really wanted this one - she's been pestering for Nabil's story so I had to write if for her. So I'm really pleased that she loved it so much.  I hope you all do too when it appears in December.

And no, in case you were wondering, the joy of getting an acceptance email never gets any less - I've been smiling ever since I read the news.

Now all I have to do is do it again . . . .

It's good news week really - I've just spotted so many lovely reviews of   Olivero's Outrageous Proposal over on Amazon.com - more smiles as a result!  Thank you to everyone who wrote such generous  and welcome reviews.

And the sun's coming out after  the torrential downpours of the weekend.  Lovely!

1 comment:

Nas said...

Congratulations! Happy smiling here!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts