Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I'm smiling . . .



Computer struggles have messed up a lot of my writing day, but now that I'm back connected to the internet  and hoping to make up for lost time, a initial  catch up on various sites lead to  something that made me feel a whole lot better.

A friend pointed me in the direction of the Romantic Times   with the reviews for the books out March/April.   I was thrilled to find that my new book  has been given 4 1/2  stars - and a fab review.

In order to get a tenacious suitor off her back, Alyse Gregory cavorts instead with a dark, sexy stranger. She learns the mystery man’s identity after he suggests an outrageous proposal. Dario Olivero plans to use the beautiful woman his half-brother covets as a weapon in their civil war. But after one sizzling kiss, he decides to keep her for himself and reveal to her his brother’s nefarious plans. This couple heats up the pages with their battle-worthy banter and sensual conversations. The first chapter is a seductive awakening, and their initial love scene is a lascivious feast. 

Thanks so much RT - you made a problematic day a lot brighter!  Now I'm busy shaking up my sheikh - and maybe giving him a lascivious feast as well!

4 comments:

Nas said...

Oh, wow! Congratulations on the great review! Awesome!

Kate Walker said...

Thank you Nas! I'm so happy about this review.

Wendy's Writing said...

"Battle worthy banter and sensual conversation," I see I'm going to have to practise! What a great review.

Kate Walker said...

Thank you Wendy. I have to say I had a big smile on my face when I read that 'Battle worthy banter' quote

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts