Monday, May 13, 2013

Making me smile


Well that was a hectic week - celebrating my birthday seemed to go on for a couple of days.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent such lovely birthday messages and greetings. I appreciated every one of them - they all made me smile.

And here's another thing that's made me smile - I just discovered that over on the Mills and Boon site where A  Throne for the Taking is now on sale -   it's at #1 in their bestseller chart!  That has made my day.

Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy to put it in this special place.  Even the  rain that is bucketing down outside (Spring? What happened to spring?) can't dampen my spirits.

3 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Congratulations that's wonderful news.

Fiona Marsden said...

I have to wait to get it in PB to go on my shelf. I have 53 but I think half a dozen are double ups.

Glad you had a lovely birthday.

Rachael Thomas said...

Congratulations Kate! A well deserved number one for A Throne for the Taking.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts