Thursday, May 30, 2013

Here There and Everywhere!


I've been busy blogging - yes, I know I haven't been busy blogging here  but that's because I've been busy blogging elsewhere!

So here are  a couple more links for you to follow if you want to read these posts

First one is courtesy of the lovely Tawny Weber  who invited me along to guest on her blog - in her special Quick Six  section.

She asks  six questions - well, no - she asks 18 questions but I picked which 6 I wanted to answer and the results are posted today.    There's a giveaway too - a signed copy of A Throne For The Taking - but also, I promised that if I got a lot of responses I'd add another giveaway  for someone else - a copy of The Proud Wife. 

And the second is for tomorrow  over on  Romance Reader.  I'll be busy this weekend - we have a friend visiting from Iowa so  I'll be concentrating on enjoying her visit. But hopefully these blogs will keep you occupied until . ..

Well, until  Sunday when I'll be doing my usual blog on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs!   What will I be blogging about? No idea as yet - but I'll think of something! I hope.

And don't forget  - last chance  to bid for my lots in the Brenda Novak Auction tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts