Friday, August 03, 2012

Pink Heart Day

It's the first Friday of the month. As you read this I will be beside the sea in  Bridlington,  talking about writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon to a library writing group. And this ties in with my topic in A Date With Kate over on The Pink Heart Society this month.

With the huge So You Think You Can Write contest launched by Harlequin, I'm looking at possible ways to learn more about your craft - and  maybe make  new friends in the process. It's all about Conferences, Courses, Critiques .. .

I'm also looking for questions on the writing craft that I can answer to help anyone who's entering SYTYCW - and there's a copy of the 12 Point Guide To Writing Romance to someone who asks a great craft question.

So see you there! (When I get back from the seaside.)

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts