Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kate's Corner

I almost forgot!   It's the 15th of May  - so it's the day for my regular blog over on We Write Romance. but I was so excited to tell you all about Janet Laurence's new book Deadly Inheritance that I  very nearly forgot that I was meant to be blogging over  in Kate's Corner  today too.

So that's where  you'll find me talking about the  new Kindle I was given for my birthday and the books I've loaded it with and have been reading recently.


Luckily Deadly Inheritance is available on Kindle too  . . . but don't forget you can win yourself a print copy if you read Janet's  interview  below and  leave a comment about your favourite crime novel protagonist - this contest is open  till Friday.

1 comment:

Fiona Marsden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts