Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Lost Week

I can't believe that it was Saturday 24th  when I last posted.

Well, yes,  actually, I can  now I think about it because this week has really been the lost week.  Just when I thought  the stresses and chaos of the renovations were behind me and that I could relax and enjoy the improvements  (Oh the delight of being able to have a shower again!) - that was when the Babe Magnet went down with a vicious dose of the flu.

And being the generous sort of man he is, he then shared it with me. So we've been sneezing and cooughing and spluttering in stereo. I lost my voice completely,  and I've  not managed to keep up with anything all week.

But now I'm trying to catch up again.  And today being the first Sunday of the month, today I'm blogging over on Tote Bags 'n' Blogs - and as it's April I'm talking about the publication of my latest book. Which is, of course, The Devil and Miss Jones which will be published in  Presents Extra on April 4th.

I'm also celebrating the end of the renovations and the fact that the builders have finally moved out - so to mark this occasions I have a giveaway to share.

See you there!

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

I've been visiting.

Rachael Thomas said...

I hope you are both on the mend now and able to enjoy having your house back!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts