Friday, April 06, 2012

The Devil And MIss Jones - for Australian Readers

Because I  - or, rather, Flora and Charlie, were over on the LoveCats Downunder site this week, and people were asking about The Devil and Miss Jones, I went investigating to see when it was out in Australia as I hadn't seen it  on the M&BAu site.  It turns out that it's the lead title in the Mother's Day Pack this year , along with other books by Sandra Marton, Merline Lovelace and others. You can find this collection here on the Mills & Boon Australia site

Today is the first Friday of the month so I'm blogging at the Pink Heart Society in my Date with Kate column -of course the house renovations are still on my ind, hut this time they're working into being a source of inspiration.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts