Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dashing in . . .

 . . .while I still have electricity and a chance to blog to remind you that the Here Come The Grooms Contest is still open untiol Sadie Hawkins Day - ie tomorrow Leap Year Day 29th February.   When February ends I will be getting  Charlie on to the job of picking my winner and Anne McAllister and Liz Fielding will be choosing their winners too. Then three of you will win copies of
The Devil and Miss Jones  by Kate Walker

Savas's Wildcat by Anne McAllister

Flirting With Italian by Liz Fielding

All details are on this blog  - or over on the Contest page of my web site


Talking of The Devil and Miss Jones, I'm thrilled to see that over on the Mills & Boon web site there is a banner  that says that my newbook is ' Top rated this month' -  with five rating roses too!  The reviews on the site are great. It's at #3 in the top ten bestsellers too!

I spotted this one, but missed the really great news that in a previous list of Top Rated for 2011, my previous title The Return of The Stranger  was also listed on there. My thanks to Fiona who spotted this when I missed it and let me know.

The official publication date for The Devil and Miss Jones is March 2nd but I was in town yesterday and spotted that copies were already available in the shops so it's out there now.  And the ebook version is already available for sale  over on the eHarlequin site.

Coming up - I've been discussing and planning more workshops/talks and so I'll be posting the details of those soon. The good news is that I will be teaching Writing Romance at Caerleon Writers' Holiday  again this summer - more details to follow - and of all the other courses coming up, including that very special one at The Watermill in Italy.   There are some details on my Events page if you can't wait for the blogs.

1 comment:

Fiona Marsden said...

All accolades greatly deserved. I was particularly pleased with Return of the Stranger because I'd never been able to reread Wuthering Heights because I couldn't stand all that pain with no happy ending. Now I get the best of both worlds. Angst with a happy ending. Thanks Kate.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts