Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kate's Corner

It's May 15th so that means that it's my day to guest blog in Kate's Corner  over at We Write Romance. So that's where you'll find me today.

I've been thinking about the way that my birthday last week made me feel - and that made me thankful for all my wonderful friends and readers  who share my life through my books. 

I've said it over there but I'm going to say it here as well - Thank you to everyone who buys and reads my books so that I can keep writing and hopefully keep sharing with you all!

And I hope you'll keep posting some thoughts of what you enjoy in my blog or what you'd like to read about in my blog so that I can put more names into the draw to win a copy of One Night in Madrid.

Thank you!

1 comment:

gaelikaa said...

I enjoy visiting your blogs and guest posts because I enjoy the friendly, open way you write. It feels just like having a friendly chat. I enjoy the posts because you are a writer and as I write, I also relate to a lot of the things you share on the blog

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts