Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kate's Corner

I'm a bit late with this - yesterday was a day of problems and I was hardly at my desk - plus I thought that the Authors for Japan auction was very important to broadcast.  
So I forgot to say that as it was  March 15th, it was my day for my Kate's Corner blog over on We Write Romance.  But as I was late getting that organised too, it wouldn't have been much good telling you about it till it was up! The blog is up now so I can tell you that I'm over on We Write Romance, in Kate's Corner, talking about  how tough times make me appreciate why I write and read romance.

1 comment:

BiteMeAsh said...

Hi Kate,

Just wanted to thank you for all the hours of pleasure you have given me through reading your books!

I've received The Proud Wife that I won last month, thank you so much for the birthday wishes too and goodies - a lovely gesture.

You are so true, when there are tough times I usually tend to grab a book and read ;o)

Take care from your fan in South Africa,
Rita

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts