Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday RNA



Yesterday the Romantic Novelists' Association celebrated it's golden anniversary and the launch of the book to mark that event - Fabulous at Fifty


I couldn't be there - too busy working and putting words on the screen (can you hear my editor's sigh of relief?) but you can find some fabulous photos of the event here on the RNA blog.


And Kate Hardy has a personal report on her blog too.



Happy Birthday, RNA! Here's to fifty more glorious years!



And as it's October 15th - today my full blog is over at We Write Romance where I'm chatting in Kate's Corner about a book I discovered in the 'reading corner' at school - and that I immediately thought of when I was asked to write the book that then became The Good Greek Wife?

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts