Monday, October 04, 2010

25th Anniversary Contest

This week sees the publication in America of my latest book. The Good Greek Wife? is published in Presents Extra - officially on October 12th but it will start appearing in the shops towards the end of this week. To mark this and to round off the celebrations for my 25th year as a published writer, I’m running a final special, great big contest to thank all my readers for their support and enthusiasm for my books since The Chalk Line was first published in 1984, right through to the sell-out success of The Good Greek Wife? in 2010.



For this contest, I am giving away not one – not ten – not even twenty prizes but 25 special giveaways. One to mark each year I have been published. (Sid the Cat is so looking forward to helping me pick the prizes for this!)


What I have on offer are 25 books from my backlist, each with a special Kate Walker tote bag and special 25th anniversary pen and I’m giving them all away in this special celebratory contest
How can you be in with a chance of one of these prizes?

It’s quite simple. All you have to do is to check out my web site and find the answers to these four easy questions:

1. What is the title of the very first book I ever had published?

2. What are the names of the hero and heroine of my latest title, The Good Greek Wife?

3.What is the title of my award-winning guide to writing romance?
4.Who helps me pick all the winners of the contests I run?


Collect up all the answers and put them in an email


Send the email to me with 25th Anniversary Contest in the subject line
Closing date for this contest is:
October 31st 2010
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts