Thursday, July 01, 2010

Winners

The Summer Sizzler Contest that I shared with Michelle Reid has now closed and today Michelle and I - or, rather, Michelle and Sid the Cat - picked the winners.

So I'm happy to announce that my (Sid's) winner is Eve S from Estonia (I don't think I've ever sent a prize to Estonia before)


Michelle picked out Carol W from New Jersey


And my special newsletter winner is Ali F from Texas.


Congratulations to all the winners who will each receive a copy of my latest release The Good Greek Wife? and Michelle's novel Mia's Scandal which starts off The Balfour Legacy series.


My thanks to everyone who entered. I'm not sure when I'll have the next contest - but keep your eyes on my Competition page for any details.


Incidentally, if you'd like an extra taster of the Balfour series, then Michelle's on-line read Scandal at the Balfour Ball which is a prequel to this goes live from today over on eHarlequin. You can find the story here.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts