Sunday, April 18, 2010

The trouble with Sid . . .



. . . is that he takes his duties as a host too seriously.




Whenever we have visitors he has to check that the bed is comfortable . . .



Make sure that the chairs are just purrfect . . .






Deal with any paperwork that needs doing . . .


And then he spends lots of time being great company for the visitor before he gets down to the important job in hand . . .




Of picking winners of prizes.


But at last I managed to drag him away from being stroked, having that special spot behind his ears rubbed, being told how handsome he is. . .


to get him to pick a winner of the Claimed by the Sicilian 2 3 in 1 By Request. . . and then he went and picked two names!


So - Crystal B and Karen D - you have each won a copy of Claimed by The Sicilian


Crystal, I have your address - but I'm afraid that I'll have to wait to send your prize until the planes are flying again!

Karen, I think I have yours but I just sent an email to double check.

The answer to the question was that the titles in Claimed by The Sicilian are:
The Sicilian's Wife

Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride

The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge

1 comment:

Jan Jones said...

Look, the cat knows what he's doing. I've lost count of the number of times mine have told me what a tricky art home-making is and I should just leave it to them.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts