Monday, February 15, 2010

Blogging about

I was really sad to learn of the death of successful jockey thriller writer Dick Francis. I've read a lot of his books and really enjoyed them. The Babe Magnet too used to love them. RIP Dick Francis.

And if you want to read a story that speaks of love and loss and - if you're like me - will really choke you up then this poignant story of a couple who really couldn't be parted after 70 years will tug at your heart strings.


For the rest of my blog today - well, it's February 15th so today is my day for writing Kate's Corner over on We Write Romance. Today I'm answering some questions that I've been asked - about the 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance and about publishing. See you over there?

2 comments:

Summer said...

I just wanted to thank you for the copy of Mistresses Shackled With Rubies that I won on your blog a couple weeks ago. I finished reading it late last night (your Vincenzo and Amy refused to let me sleep until I saw them through to the final page). I couldn't help wishing those who look down on the genre would happen upon this anthology and in reading three novels back to back, see that romance isn't formulaic. Each author has their own unique voice and unique stories to tell.

Kate Walker said...

Thank you Summer - I'm glad that you enjoyed it. And of course I totally agree with you. An anthology like that really shows how the authors' voices are so different doesn't it?

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts