Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming Up 2 - the Books

As part 2 of looking ahead at what I have coming up this year, I'm looking at the books that will be coming out. I was renewing and updating my signature that goes on my emails and I was pretty surprised to find just how many books were actually on it.

I tend to think in terms of books scheduled to come out as new titles, so that's two coming up, between now and July and the one on my keyboard at the moment, But I forget about the lovely thing that is a reprint - a republication of a past title that has proved really popular and so gets a second time in the limelight when the 'By Request' or other anthologies appear.


So I had a couple of extra books to add to the list for the first half of this year. And that gives me the chance to tell you one of my bits of really nice news.


So starting with January - official publication date is Januray 15th but I expect it may be appearing in the shops right now - it's certainly on sale on the Mills & Boon site and on Amazon.co.uk. This is The Konstantos Marriage Demand


The Greek's ruthless reunion.
Sadie Carteret and Nikos Konstantos were once blissfully in love. They planned the wedding of the year, and their union would create a powerful dynasty.
But business and pleasure should never be mixed. Nikos was accused of scheming for Sadie's money and title, and was systematically destroyed by her family. The wedding was cancelled, the relationship in tatters.
Now the ruthless billionaire has built himself back up from scratch. He will clear his name and demand what was rightfully his...
Sadie must love, honour and...obey...


The Konstantos Marriage Demand will be published in Presents EXTRA in March 2010. And I'm assuming it will be out in Australia either February or March. But while checking the Australian site, I've just discovered another unexpected bit of good news and that is that the on-line read that started off The Alcolar Family is included as a free bonus in a book with Carol Marinelli in February.

Also in January is thge special Bloggers Bundle in ebook form with We Write Romance's special selection of four favourite Presents authors - including my Twelve Month Mistress. ( Also contains books by Michelle Reid, Anne McAllister and Margaret Mayo) To mark this, I'll be talking about writing my book over on We Write Romance's blog for my Kate's Corner post onf the 15th and the other Presents authors - and several others will be joining us there.
Next up is another reprint - and this has one of my favourite covers of the year (well - if you ignore the fact that she's actually wearing pearls not the rubies that are in the title !)


Mistresses Shackled by Rubies is one of a four book collection - The Mistresses Collection that is currently on offer on the Mills & Boon site. (They're offering one book free)

My book in this collection is the 2001 title Her Secret Bridegroom.


Bride by deception!
After a whirlwind wedding in Venice, Amy discovered that her brand-new husband had only married her to gain a priceless old ring. Fleeing Italy, Amy never told anyone of her marriage to ruthless billionaire Vincenzo Ravenelli.
Four years later, while Amy knew she'd never really love another man as she loved Vincenzo, she needed to be free of the past. The time had come to return to venice and confront her secret bridegroom .
. .

Next up is that piece of good news - I'm really thrilled by this.
April has the release of Claimed By The Sicilian.

This is one of those 3 in 1 By Request Anthologies - but where these reprints are usually by 3 different authors, this time, all three titles in Claimed By The Sicilian are re-released books of mine.


Sadly, I don't have a cover yet, but I can tell you that the books included in this anthology are
The Sicilian Brothers duo -
Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride, and
The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge
together with the 2002 title The Sicilian's Wife.
I'm really proud to have all three of my Sicilian titles collected together like this.

And finally, in July I have the next brand new title - The Good Greek Wife? This is part of a four book mini series telling modern stories based on the Greek Myths. I just sent in the corrected proofs for this one and I have to say that I'm intrigued to see the other stories in the series. Again, no cover as yet but as soon as I get one I'll post it here for you.
So that's what's happening between now and July - it's a little busy isn't it? But that's the way i like it.

And now I have to get back to work on the current novel so that there will be another title to add to this list after July.

1 comment:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Hi Kate, what a great list of books. I too am really intrigued by the Greek Myth stories and really looking forward to seeing your book in July.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts