Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coming events - a recap

As I've just been talking to the librarian in Hull who is organising the workshop there, I thought I'd just recap on the details of that and other events coming up where the booking details haven't been totally finalised before-

So - Hull Central Library Monday 8th February 1- 3pm
Workshop on Writin Romance
For details and to book please contact:
Jessica Leathley Senior Librarian here or phone: 01482 331365


Fishguard Writing Weekend 19th - 21st February - there are still places available on the Contemporary Romance course (but of course Historical Romance will be covered as well!) and if you put my name on the application form it should save you an extra £10. (Considering I just saw a different writing weekend costing over £500 , I personally think the £209 this weekend costs is a bargain anyway)
Details here: Writers' Holiday site


Residential Training weekend in Southampton
The course's web site is still down but you can find details and contact the organisers here:
http://hampshire.tk/events/writing-romance-with-kate-walker-at-new-place-shirrell-heath-southampton/

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Counting the days to Fishguard....yay! Caroline x

Joanne Coles said...

I spoke to Hull library today and am first on the list for your workshop there. Never been first at anything before in my life :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts