Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Travelling

I'm heading out across country today - leaving any minute.


This weekend I'm teaching The Novel at the Fishguard Writers' Weekend and I can't wait. I love being back in Wales and the thought of waking up each morning with a view of the sea is just the best.

We'll be stopping off at Malvern en route to break the journey and so that the Babe Magnet can raid the bookshops so if I get a moment I might post from there. But if I don't then I'll be back here on Monday with the course behind me and Nikos my new Greek hero demanding that I write his story.



So be good while I'm gone. If you're coming to Fishguard - and I know some of you are - I'm looking forward to meeting you or seeing you again as appropriate. It's going to be a lot of fun - and a little work thrown in!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts