Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Book round-up


The postman is starting to give me those looks again. The ones that mean he's having to carry parcels of books to our door again - and again and again.


Some weeks can go by without packages of books - new publications, foreign editions - arriving. Other times they seem to arrive in quick succession, sometimes more than one a day. And this has been one of those weeks.



So far I've had Italian and Portugese editions of The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge, a Greek translation of Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride, The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife in German and one of those wonderful books - a Japanese reprint of a 'classic'. This time it's the 2001 book His Miracle Baby - though you'd never have guessed that from the cover.





And then today I've received the Indian edition of my next title - Bedded By the Greek Billionaire. I found the change in the cover image of this book intriguing as they obviously felt they needed to change if from the original (on left) to this one ->


And this is just my contribution to the postman's bag. The Babe Magnet has had his own set of newly-published books arriving day by day - starting with Foul Deeds and Suspicious Deaths in Dublin.

Which was followed by Heroes Villains and Victims of Bradford.
He's been doing signings for this last one andwhen I went with him I've been thrilled to discover that there haven't been any copies of this month's By Request release The Alcolar Family Trilogy in the shops in various parts of the country - that made me smile.
Another 'grim and gruesome' book arrived yesterday too - Hanged at York. I think that's it for a while for him I'm sure the postman hopes so.
Oh yes - and one thing I must mention before time runs out - don't forget that up until the last week in August you can still get hold of a free copy of Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife in an email version that you can download from the Daily Lit site.
This special offer runs for the rest of this month and after that I assume the book will go back on sale again.
I'll bet the postman would love to think that all my books could be delivered by email!
And on the subject of books, Anne McAllister is talking about reading for enjoyment as opposed to reading Worthy Books - that's over on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs. I agree with her completely - though right now I just wish I had some spare time to read. Instead with a dreadline looming way to close, I have to concentrate on writing instead.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts