Tuesday, April 08, 2008

12 Point Guide Launch Party -sort of!

I'm late to my own party! Today is the official publication day for the 2nd edition of the 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance (12PGTWR2) and I've only just got to blogging about it!

Yes, today is actually the date on which this new edition is released and should be, if not on the bookshop shelves, then at least on its way to them from the printers. I still don't have a copy in my hands but I hope to do so soon.

One of the reasons I'm late with this is that I've been busy doing other things . . . .

OK - and that was as far as I got with a posting today when a lot of other things happened - and I never got back to finish anything or write a post or anything. Because basically, the good news started getting even more exciting . . .

So, blow it! I'm giving up for today - and I'm going away to calm down and have a glass of wine .

And I'll come back tomorrow to get the party started properly - and then I can tell you some of the good news . . . I hope.

1 comment:

Yvonne Lindsay said...

Kate, more good news? Talk about keeping us in suspenders!

Pass the wine and I'll wait with you :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts