Friday, November 23, 2007

Coming soon . . .

The Christmas Stocking Stuffed with Books contest is back and just to whet your appetites . . . .

And there are probably a couple more donations yet to come.
To the lovely writer friends who have offered books and I haven't had a moment to get back to you - I will I promise! I've just been so buried in work.

To all other author friends who were thinking of donating - I'm afraid the stockings are now full (to overflowing!) But the Tote Bag of Books for the summer will be open next year . . . .

Details of the Contest coming soon.

1 comment:

EllenToo said...

Ooooooooooh FREE books. I Loooove FREE books. I'll be back!!!!!!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts