Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Great Big Blog Party 20 - Winner


Yvonne Lindsay has been drawing names out of a hat for her winner She's come up with three because her first winner had already won a prize recently - and now I'm happy because . . . well here's what Yvonne says -
My book prize winner is Nancy.
Ooh, just noticed that Nancy has recently won a prize. I’d still like to nominate her for a book prize but I did an extra two draws and guess what, Kate Walker and India came up So, that’s you, India and Nancy. How’s that?
That's fine by me Yvonne - I really really want to read Rosellini's Revenge Affair - so I'm thrilled to have my name picked. It's my party and I'll grab a prize if I can!
Nancy and India - Congratulations and I've already sent your addresses to Yvonne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!

Thanks so much Yvonne, you made my day and I can't wait to read it!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts