Monday, May 07, 2007

Birthday blog Part 2

Thank you to everyone for the birthday greetings . I've had a lovely day. Lots of cards, afternoon tea, and some lovely gifts.

I've discovered that even when not pointed in the direction of something and told 'That is what I would like for my birthday' the BM can still find something very special as a present.

And now I'm going to share a bottle of wine with the BM, Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. Well, OK 2 of them are on the DVD that the Offspring gave me . . . I'm so dedicated to this job I'm even doing research on my birthday!!



And as it's my birthday and I can have what I like - and because I've been so so good and not eaten any cake - here's a little icing on the cake that you can share with me. What better excuse - not that I need an excuse - for


Hugh in a towel

3 comments:

Susan Rix said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Kate!

Christian Bale is the hero in my current wip, so it seems that The Prestige is some research that I definitely need. Hugh Jackman is also always needed for research purposes, so I'm going to do my duty and hunt a copy down - two heroes for the price of one, nobody can argue with that!

Sue :-)

P.S. I hope your famous Hugh Jackman pic will make it to Leicester later this year ;-)

Unknown said...

Yum yum!! Thanks for the photo :-) And I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Biddy

Kate Walker said...

Hi Sue thank you for the birthday wishes. I'd recommend The Prestige for research - the story is very dark but the acting and - yes - the research yo can do makes up for it.
And of course the famous Hugh pic will come to Leicester - it wouldn't be a Kate Walker course without him.


Hugs, Biddy - and yes - yum! Any excuse - after all it's my birthday and I can do what I want

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts