Friday, April 13, 2007

Freebies

Would you like a free Kate Walker pen - and a special bookmark designed to mark the publication of my 50th book - The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge - coming out soon ?


As you know, I've been working with the lovely - and super-efficient - Lee Hyat of Author Sound Relations. She now helps me with the contests I run ( you still have two days left to enter the one for Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride) and she'll be organising a lot of the special 50th publication celebrations in the next couple of months.


As part of this, Lee now has supplies of the special bookmarks and the brand new design pens to give away to readers in America. All you have to do is to send her a stamped addressed envelope (USA Postage - I think that's about .39 cents)

Send your request to -


Lee Hyat
Kate Walker Goodies
4411, 76th Ave. West # 2
University Place, WA 98466


At the moment this is mainly for USA readers - UK Members of my Newsletter list, I'll try and sort something out for you this end too.


Other countries - Lee says -

Please Note: I'm more than happy to send goodies to readers residing outside the USA. However, for international postage rates, please check with your local post office to get an approximate idea of how much you should send. I cannot provide this information for you since it totally depends on your location. If you decide to send in for goodies, but find sending me an SASE with US postage is a problem, feel free to send a Money Order or make payment via Pay Pal (sorry-no checks/cheques) for the desired postage amount in US Funds. An envelope is not necessary. I can provide one at my end.

1 comment:

Lesley Cookman said...

Lucky you - breathing space!

Accent are having bookmarks done for me (nice of them) but just been told I can't distribute them when I go to my first CWA conference next week. They don't do that there here. Oh, well, goodie bags in Leicester, then!

See you then or en passant at the Savoy.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts