Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Which Bride is Which?

I had a comment on the last post (Thank you Maria and Rach for cheering with me!) In that, Rach asked this:
Just one thing though Kate: My local WH Smith had the other two 'brides'
(Santorini and Valentine) on the shelves today but I couldn't find yours. Sold
out already? Surely not?!!!


So I thought I'd better clear up the confuzzlement.
Okay - so Anne McAllister's The Santorini Bride and Liz Fielding's The Valentine Bride and my The Italian's Forced Bride - are all out in February in America. So they are the books that we're running the HERE COME THE BRIDES contest on,

The first two of these - Anne's book and Liz's book - are also out in the M&B Modern editionn in the UK and so on sale at the moment. But The Italian's Forced Bride has already been on sale in a M&B Modern edition in the UK.

So my next UK book is actually the one at the top of the sidebar - that's Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride. And that will be out in March.
Sp Rach - thats the book of mine you need to look for - but not till next month.

And then that book will be out in Presents - and in Australia - in April.
They make these things complicated sometimes!
But I hope that's clear now

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts