Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm 60!

Well, no, not me. But my country-count is. When I first set up the neo counter, Anne McAllister got a severe case of flag-envy. She had a clustrmap but I had the counter - and flags. So she soon joined me in setting up a counter on her site and she lets me know how her collection of countries is doing. (She has 30 by the way - but she's been collecting for a much shorter time.)

A week or so ago she commented that it was interesting to see which countries had appeared on her list but not on mine - and one of the ones she'd noted was missing from mine - because it was one of the first that had appeared on hers - was Denmark. So I was delighted when this morning I found that - thanks to a visitor from Copenhagen - Denmark has now appeared on my list too and makes my 60th country.

So - Welcome Denmark !

2 comments:

Anne McAllister said...

Congratulations! Brilliant! Denmark has a beautiful flag. Very eye-catching. So I need 30 more to get where you are now. By which time you will doubtless have 90.

Kate Walker said...

Thanks Anne - but I'm sure you'll catch me up. You've been collecting countries for several weeks less than me. And you did get Denmark first.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts