Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Stocking Contest - a blog clue - and a plea

I'm getting lots of entries for the Christmas Stocking Contest . Sid is very pleased - but I'm going to have to disappoint him! The only entries I can put into the prize draw - and so into Sid's crunchie feast - are the ones who actually
a. Answer the questions
or b. Get the answer right!

I can't believe the number of people who haven't done either!

So, as a gift to those who read my blog, I'd like to point you in the right direction.
The trivia questions I've asked are -
1. What special book of mine is being published in 2007 (clue - the answer is a number!)?
2. What are the titles of the three books that I have coming out in the first six months of 2007?

Okay - so that's THREE books - 3 books - and no - Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride - is not the title of two separate books but the title of one single book.

So please try to find the other two!
I'd really like to give this prize away to someone who got the answers right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the big hint!! It was helpful to understand that that is only one book! I am enjoying your site and blog!

Lyn

Kate Walker said...

Lyn - you're welcome. So many people were getting it wrong, I thought I'd better give a hint

Lidia - Yes, I got your entry and you did put the 3 different books . But then you know so much about my books that I knew you'd get it right! Thanks for entering

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts