Friday, June 09, 2006

Bag of Books Contest

Just to remind you that the reason I've been celebrating writing friends in my blog is twofold

One - friendship and good writing is always worth celebrating
and
Two - all these lovely authors have donated copies of one of their titles to my 'Bag of Books' contest.

There are two Main Prizes in this contest - each one is one of my special bookbags


And each bag will contain - your choice of a signed copy of my backlist PLUS the following:

Anne McAllister Lessons from a Latin Lover
Julie Cohen Delicious
Kate Hardy The Cinderella Project
Liz Fielding The Marriage Miracle or The Five Year Baby Secret
Michelle Reid The Brazilian’s Blackmailed Bride
Michelle Styles The Gladiator’s Honour


If you want to enter the contest check out my web site Contest Page


I'm not sure what's happened to the pictures of the lions and tiger I added to my previous blog - they were there yesterday. I'll try to repost them and see what happens

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts