Thursday, March 23, 2006

Last call for contest

You have just two more days to enter my special blog contest and have a chance of winning my award-winning (I love saying that!) book The Antonakos Marriage.

Sid the Cat is getting excited about the fact that on Saturday he'll be let loose on the cat treats so that he can pick a winner of this contest for me. In case you've not visited my blog or my web site before, what happens is that all the names go on pieces of paper on the floor and all the pieces of paper have a cat crunchie on top of them - then in comes Sid . And the names on the papers of the first crunchies he eats are the winners.

So if you want a chance of Sid picking you out - all you have to do is to answer this question:

What are the names of the hero and heroine in The Antonakos Marriage?

Answers to me by end of Friday. I'll be letting Sid at the crunchies on Saturday morning - UK time.

If you need any clues you can find them on my web site.


And here is a pic of Sid looking forward to Saturday


4 comments:

Sharon J said...

Are you going to take pictures of Sid doing the business? And does he get to eat all the crunchies? ~Sharon J

Kate Walker said...

If I can get him to stay still long enough, Sgaron - then yes! But where food is concerned Sid is usually a blur of speed - a large, tubby blur of speed but one nevertheless. And Yes, unless I have hundreds and hundreds of entries he gets to eat all the crunchise. One year I had so many entrants in a contest he had to share with the other 3 cats - he was not best pleased about that


But there aren't that many entries this time so he's happy

Kate Walker said...

Sgaron??

Sorry - SHARON!

Would you believe I thought I'd checked that message too

Anonymous said...

LOL. I'm sure typos have a life of their own. ~Sharon J

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts